NEW Exhibitor Insurance Program Launches Stateside
InEvexco and BUA have also partnered with SISO, the Society of Independent Show Organizers, in time for SISO CEO Summit (March 24-27) in Miami, Florida.
The new Exhibitor Insurance Program benefits both the Exhibitor as well as the Event Organizer.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- Cancellation Expenses – $20,000 – for reasons beyond their control, protects their expenses (airfare, hotel, booth fee, etc.)
- Property in Transit and in booth – $20,000
- General Liability – $1,000,000
Event Organizer benefits include:
- ShowDown® program allows Exhibitors the opportunity of participating in the Organizers policy to benefit from the covers offered
- InEvexco manage the review and collection of all Exhibitor Certificates of Insurance via an online portal for those not wanting to participate
- Additional revenue source for Event Organizer
- Avoids having to say “no” to Exhibitor refunds for cancellation purposes for reasons outside of their control
The Exhibitor Insurance Program has been extremely successful in the UK, with over 80,000 exhibitors having the opportunity to participate in the program this year. London-based global recruitment and executive search consultancy, tfconnect Consulting Ltd has a long-standing association with InEvexco and has been successfully introducing this program to organizers for several years via their Appointed Representative status.
“We work with InEvexco because of their huge levels of organizer and exhibitor support,” explains Trevor Foley, tfconnect MD. “Many of our own clients are using the Exhibitor Insurance Program to protect their businesses, and it has become a ‘value add’ and risk reducing standard in the UK events industry.”
Special offer for SISO members
InEvexco and BUA Insurance will be attending the Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO) summit March 24-27, 2019 in Miami, FL and will be offering a reduced rate per Exhibitor to all SISO members.
“We welcome the opportunity to provide SISO member companies with a valuable new exhibitor service they can offer their customers,” stated David Audrain, Executive Director of SISO. “This program has proven itself already in the UK and we look forward to making it available to organizers in the USA.”
InEvexco was founded in 2011 with the goal of delivering the dynamic support required by the Event Industry, to help them understand and ultimately protect against their insurable risks and exposures. For more information, visit www.inevexco.co.uk.
About BUA Insurance
From trade shows and conventions, to sporting events, concerts and award shows, BUA has the expertise to tailor coverage for any event. Their experience and long-term relationships with “A” rated insurance companies allow them to customize coverage for risk. For more information, visit www.buainsurance.com