£30000 – £40000 Per Annum
Work for THE global “Search and Selection” headhunting firm serving the events industry. We’re looking for skilled recruitment / search consultants to help match the world’s best and brightest in the events industry with their ideal role.
- Work for the only specialist global recruitment business serving the exhibition and conference industries – a growth market and a huge contributor to the global economy
- Exceptional, uncapped commission scheme with realistic targets and support infrastructure to help you achieve and succeed
- Plenty of active positions and accounts available for immediate ownership and delivery
- A relaxed, informal environment – we want individuals with both a professional attitude and a sense of humour!
- Exciting and rapidly expanding organisation with HUGE potential for career growth
As an expert global recruiter, you’ll be operating at the top end of the events market, from Sales, Marketing to Management to Director level. You’ll need to be a driven individual with a high personal standard of excellence and supreme communication skills
What you’ll be doing.
- Search and selection – including meeting and evaluating a range of event professionals in senior executive positions up to MD & CEO level
- Fully researching and understanding the needs of companies within the global events industry in order to establish great matches.
- Employing your own cutting-edge search strategy to reach and pitch positions to top-level players in the events industry
- Nurturing and developing existing client relationships by identifying and serving their needs as well as negotiating client fees and retainers.
- Writing ‘winning’ candidate synopses and giving detailed and constructive feedback to both candidates and clients in order to move processes forward.
- Building new relationships with events businesses great and small as well as establishing new contacts within existing clients.
- You’ll need to be commercially driven and highly organised with a knack for uncovering and grabbing opportunities.
- Working to our mantra of “Quality not Quantity”
You’ll require the following experience:
- A well-established track record recruiting manager-level or higher candidates into permanent roles. You’ll need to be a skilled recruiter with a balanced skill-set across search, evaluation matching and process management sensibilities.
- Proven success within a commercial recruitment / sales capacity. You’ll need to be a driven salesperson and remain focussed on long-term sales goals while always putting clients and candidates at the centre of everything you do.
- Proven ability to not only organise yourself but to build your own strategy. You’ll always need to know where your next success is coming from.
- Unshakeable attention to detail, pride and belief in what the tfconnect brand stands for
- Preferred sectors include (but are not limited to): Events / Media, Accountancy, Finance, Technology, Engineering, Consultancy & Professional Services, Digital & Marketing
What’s on offer:
- £30-40K base salary + uncapped commision
- Beautiful offices based in Edlesborough in Buckinghamshire and close to Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
- Opportunity to work with an excellent, close-knit team with great potential for growth
You’ll need to be a presentable and personable individual as you’ll be expected to regularly meet and network with events professionals.